3x3 International Illustration Show No.20
Considered to be the only truly international competition for illustrators, last year’s judges reviewed entries from over forty-eight countries for our professional show and 102 schools in twenty countries in our student show.
There are a lot of reasons to enter:
- • Jury panel of internationally recognized art directors and illustrators
- • More categories than any other show
- • Best of Show winners receive $1,500 cash prize
- • Gold medal winners receive a $750 cash prize
- • Best of Show, Gold and Silver medalists receive our distinctive 3×3×3-inch cube
- • A special student award winner receives a $1,000 cash prize
- • All winners receive a digital edition of the complete Annual
- • All Medalists receive a free subscription to 3x3 Magazine
- • Art directors receive a complimentary link to the Annual
- • Winners are promoted on social media and in the press
Open to all illustrators, art directors, graphic designers, educators, students, recent graduates, editors, publishers in all countries for commissioned, non-commissioned and personal work produced or published between March 2022 and our show deadline, March 31, 2023.
All Best of Show, medalists and distinguished merit winners will be exhibited in a pop-up gallery in New York City.
Deadline: Friday, March 31, 2023
Final deadline is April 7th—a $10 late fee will be added to each entry (Single or Series). Entries must be received by midnight New-York time.
Eligibility Open to all illustrators at all levels in all countries for commissioned and non-commissioned work produced and/or published prior to our show deadline, March 31, 2023.