3x3 International Illustration Show No. 19: Professional Show
Thanks to all who entered! Winners will be announced 90 days following the deadline of the show. All entrants will receive an announcement of the winners, winners will be also posted on our web site.
- Corinne Myller, art director, Special Sections, The New York Times
- Christine Foltzer, art director, Tor Books
- Birthe Steinbeck, art director, Süddeutsche Zeitung Magazin, Germany
- Noël Claro, product creative studio strategist, Netflix
- Sergiy Maidukov, illustrator, Ukraine
- Andrea Ucini, illustrator, Denmark
- Feifei Ruan, illustrator
- Marta Madureira, illustrator, Portugal
- Armando Veve, illustrator
Our prizes Best of Show winners receive a $1,500 cash prize in US dollars. All Gold medal winners receive a $1,000 cash-value prize—two free pages in the 2023 3x3 Illustration Directory (Illo23) sent to art directors in the US. Best of Show and Gold medal winners receive our distinctive 3x3x3-inch cube. All medalists receive a complimentary subscription to 3x3 Magazine, our tri-annual magazine. In addition, winners receive a free digital edition of the Annual and a 33% discount on purchasing the print edition. Art directors receive a free link to our Annual.
Eligibility Open to all illustrators, art directors, graphic designers, educators, students, recent graduates, editors, publishers in all countries for commissioned and non-commissioned work produced and/or published prior to the show deadline of March 25, 2022