3x3 International Illustration Show No.16: Call for Entries
Thanks to all who entered! Winners will be announced 90 days following the deadline of the show. All entrants will receive an announcement of the winners, winners will be also posted on our website.
Open to all illustrators in all countries, it’s the only truly international illustration show. There are a lot of reasons to enter:
- § Judged by leading design directors, art directors, designers, editors and publishers from across the globe. With more art directors than most shows. Alongside equally distinguished illustrators.
- § Best of Show winners receive $1,500 cash prize, Gold medal winners a $750 cash-value* award. Over $9,000 in prizes in total.
- We are introducing The Gary Powell Student Award this year. One of our student show winners will be selected by a panel of British illustrators to receive this special award. The winner will receive a one-year mentorship with four leading illustrators in the United Kingdom. Included are a total of four tutorials in-person or via Skype.
- § Winners receive a 33% discount on the purchase of the annual and a free digital edition. Student winners receive a complimentary digital edition.
- § Winners promoted directly to art directors who receive a free eBook edition, a link to our online gallery and a discount on our print edition.
- § Distributed to leading bookstores and newsstands worldwide so even more eyes see our winners. Not every show can say that.
- § More categories than any other show so your work is judged with related subject matter.
- § Two different shows, professional and student work are judged separately by our jury panel selected by this year’s Show Chair, Melinda Beck.
- § No other show has the breadth of entrants or winners. Last year our winners represented forty-five countries.
Since 2003 we’ve produced award-winning annuals that art directors like to see. And use.
See our jury panel for each show....
Eligibility Open to all illustrators at all levels in all countries for commissioned and non-commissioned work produced and/or published prior to our show deadline, March 22, 2019.
Deadline March 22, 2019. Final deadline is March 29th—we will add a $10 late fee to each entry (Single or Series). No entries will be accepted after midnight New York time.
Awards include Best of Show, Gold, Silver and Bronze medals as well as distinguished merit and merit awards and honorable mentions. All winners will be promoted online and in the press.